Imagine your students seeing their peers on stage—young people performing a diverse array of engaging shows for other young people! Remarkable things happen every day in our beautifully restored 100-year-old theater: imaginations are sparked, minds are expanded, creativity and self-expression are brought distinctively to life. On top of that, we are one of those most affordable theatrical experiences in town, with groups of 20+ paying just $8 per ticket. Book your tickets today and open a world to the young people in your classroom!
We perform in a restored 100-year-old church in the historic Summit Hill neighborhood. Our beautiful lobby and theatre offer your students a unique setting.
We offer a direct and safe loading and unloading zone for busses.
Our proscenium stage offers great visibility from any seat.
We are fully accessible.
Several neighborhood parks are close by for picnics during the warmer seasons. We also offer studio space (additional charge of $50) if you would like to use it for lunchtime.
Friendly, personable, and attentive staff are on hand from the minute you book your tickets to the time you leave the performance.
Each school day show is followed by a question and answer session with the cast about the content of the show and the rehearsal process, a favorite for many young people.
Show study guides, show wristbands, audition schedule for your students, and other offers are available!
Group Ticket Pricing
Groups of 8-19 are eligible to receive discounted tickets at a rate of $10 per person.
Groups of 20 or more* are eligible to receive discounted tickets at a rate of $8.00 per person. For every 20 tickets you purchase, your 21st ticket is complimentary.
* Large Group Ticket Order Terms & Conditions:
A non-refundable deposit of 15% of the total is required for group ticket orders of 20 or more.
- 15% of the order total will be due at the time of reservation, with the remainder of the order total due 4 weeks prior to the performance date.
- The deposit amount is 15% down, not an additional fee.
- If it is not possible to pay the 15% down at the time of reservation, groups may have 10 business days to send the deposit to SteppingStone and maintain the reservation. After that period, the tickets are subject to release.
- Payment via credit card over the phone is preferable, however SteppingStone also accepts checks.
- If reserving tickets within one week of the performance date, payment in full is due at the time of reservation.
Homschooled students are eligible to receive the same Large Group rate as other School Groups, regardless of number of tickets purchased. Please identify yourself as a homeschool when calling to purchase tickets.
Scholarships are available for schools. Please call 651.225.9265 for information.
Group Visit Inquiries
At SteppingStone, we strive to make our programming accessible to all students.